Dakine Scout Glove Carbon
The Dakine Scout Glove is a functional glove with an ergonomically pre-shaped hand position for optimal comfort, which by its heat index 4 of 5, you by icy descents on the slopes, but also in powder not in the lurch. The soft tricot lining provides very good heat storage and is pleasant to wear without an inner glove. The removable inner glove of the Dakine Scout Glove is elastic and can also be used as a pipe glove in warmer conditions. It also allows you to control your smartphone's touchscreen. The hand patches are made of RubberTec. This material is extremely water repellent, very strong and provides optimum grip. The strap at the end of the Dakine Scout Glove protects against cold and snow. The DK DRY® membrane keeps your hands dry. The highlight of the SCOUT GLOVE from Dakine are the outer sides at the thumbs for cleaning goggles, once for scratching, once for wiping.
- DK DRY®: polyurethane inserts prevent moisture penetration, giving the best comfort and keeping hands dry.
- DWR: Durable Water Repellent treatment prevents moisture penetration, keeping hands dry!
- Dakine Heat Index (from 1 to 5): 4
- Weight: 0.200 kg
- Ergonomic pre-shaped fingers for a relaxed finger position
- Strap at the end
- Drawcord, against losing the glove
- Removable fleece inner glove
- Textile sections on the thumbs
- Rubbertec hand surface for better grip
- Inner glove touchscreen compatible
- Material: 58% polyester, 20% polyamide, 20% polyvinyl chloride, 2% polyurethane
No reviews yet