Terms of service
The General Terms and Conditions of Stoked Boardshop are exclusively governed by Belgian law.
Working daysare all calendar days with the exception of Saturdays, Sundays and legal holidays.
Purchase and payment
- The contract between Stoked Boardshop and you, the buyer, will be established when you have accepted and complied with the conditions set by Stoked Boardshop. The absence of a signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance.
- Stoked Boardshop reserves the right to refuse an order or to subject it to additional conditions, such as for large orders, orders by minors, incomplete order procedures, suspicion of improper use of credit cards, problems with previous orders, limitation of quantities per item per customer if indicated in the product description, and the like.
- Stoked Boardshop always confirms the purchase by e-mail. If no confirmation email has been sent, the agreement is not yet in effect.
- Payment for products purchased from Stoked Boardshop are made via any available payment platform, such as: Bancontact, Ideal, Credit Card, Paypal, Apple Play, Shop, Pay or more.
- The seller remains the owner of all goods until full payment is made.
- To ensure a secure online payment and the safety of your personal data, transaction data is sent over the internet encrypted with SSL technology. You do not need any special software to pay with SSL.
- In the event of late payment, Stoked Boardshop is entitled to dissolve the contract immediately or to suspend any (further) delivery until payment has been made in full.
- The General Terms and Conditions and the confirmation mails are always drawn up in the language of the website.
Delivery and delivery times
- The delivery times given by Stoked Boardshop are approximate and are no deadlines. The latest delivery time is 30 days after receipt of the order.
- Should you order a product which is not in stock, this will be notified.
- As soon as the products to be delivered have been delivered to the indicated delivery address, the risk, where it concerns these products, passes to the buyer.
- Different conditions may apply to deliveries abroad.
- Stoked Boardshop delivers to all countries which you can select on this website.
- Delivery will be made via a courier service, or by an employee.
- The delivery or shipping costs will be communicated to you before confirming your purchase. If the shipping costs cannot be calculated automatically, this will be mentioned and/or an indication of the shipping costs will be given.
- Information, images, oral notifications, statements etc. concerning all offers and the main characteristics of the products provided by telephone or via e-mail are given as accurately as possible. Stoked Boardshop cannot be held responsible for any advice it provides, printing errors on the website or technical data provided by suppliers or manufacturers.
- Availability is indicated with each product. Stoked Boardshop makes every effort to communicate this information correctly, yet it may happen that an impossibility to deliver arises. This may be due to inadvertently incorrect stock data or products that are no longer available from suppliers. In these cases, Stoked Boardshop will notify you as soon as possible and offer you a solution.
- The products offered by Stoked Boardshop meet legal standards and may be sold online.
- It is possible that Stoked Boardshop includes links on its website to other websites that may be of interest or informative to the visitor. Such links are for informational purposes only. Stoked Boardshop is not responsible for the content of the websites referenced or their use.
Grace period and returns
- For all products purchased from Stoked Boardshop, you have a reflection period of 14 calendar days according to the Belgian law on trade practices, information and consumer protection of April 12, 2010.
This period starts the day after receipt by you or on your behalf. During the cooling-off period we expect you to handle the goods and packaging with care. There is no right of renunciation if the products are no longer in their original, complete and undamaged condition. Of course you are allowed to test the product but no user marks are allowed. Skateboard & Snowboard hardware cannot be tested without leaving traces of use.
- If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must do so in writing or by telephone within 100 calendar days of the day following the delivery of the product. There is no penalty attached to cancelling the purchase and this can be done without giving any reasons.
- The goods must be returned undamaged (in original condition and packaging) within 100 calendar days of receipt. The shipping date counts as a check. All enclosed documentation, warranty certificates and packaging materials must be included in the return shipment. The direct costs for returns in Belgium are at the expense of the seller. The direct costs for all other countries are at the expense of the buyer. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped shipments are always refused and returned to sender.
- Stoked Boardshop will refund you the complete purchase amount including shipping costs within 14 calendar days after processing your return. Please note: Products must be returned in the same condition as you received them: undamaged, unworn and with the labels still attached. If the amount of the goods you wish to keep goes below the threshold of € 50, there will be € 4,95 deducted for shipping.
- If it appears that the goods have not been received in accordance with the conditions of the right of withdrawal, the purchase amount including the shipping costs will not or not completely be refunded. The product remains in that case your property. At your request, the product can also be sent back to you, provided that you pay the corresponding shipping costs.
- Exceptions to the stated provisions are the following:
- When a product is specially made or changed for you, you are logically not entitled to the right of withdrawal. This is the case with the assembly of skateboards, snowboards, the application of griptape on a skateboard, and any other changes a product undergoes.
- This exception also applies to perishable goods, CDs, DVDs, or other similar products whose seal has been broken or whose packaging has been opened.
- If a product is visibly worn or damaged in any other way, your right to a refund of your payment lapses.
- Goods must be returned to the following address:
August Demaeghtlaan 74
- Stoked Boardshop follows the official warranty guidelines of the suppliers.
- Dealing with warranty issues will be the responsibility of Stoked Boardshop except for the shipping costs incurred by the consumer to get the product back to us.
- You are obliged to carefully inspect the goods (to have them inspected) immediately after receipt. You are required to check whether the goods supplied are in accordance with the agreement:
- Were the correct goods delivered?
- Do the delivered goods meet the agreed quality requirements, or - if these are lacking - what can be expected for normal use?
- Should a visible defect or shortcoming be discovered, you must report this to Stoked Boardshop within 14 calendar days of delivery.
- A hidden defect must be reported in writing by e-mail to Stoked Boardshop within 2 working days after discovery, but no later than 2 months after delivery.
- The costs for returning goods which do not comply with the description of the offer are at the expense of Stoked Boardshop.
- Force majeure includes all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen, over which Stoked Boardshop has no control, but which prevent Stoked Boardshop from meeting its obligations.
- Stoked Boardshop is also entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance preventing (further) performance occurs after Stoked Boardshop should have fulfilled its obligations.
- During force majeure, delivery and other obligations of Stoked Boardshop are suspended. In the event that the period in which fulfilment of obligations by Stoked Boardshop is not possible due to force majeure lasts longer than 8 weeks, both parties are entitled to dissolve the agreement, without any obligation to compensation.
- You will be informed of the prices of the goods before checkout. All prices are expressed in Euros and include VAT. Shipping costs are stated separately.
- If Stoked Boardshop agrees a certain price with you, Stoked Boardshop is nevertheless entitled to increase the price.
- Offers are valid while supplies last.
- If a price increase occurs after the conclusion of the contract, you may dissolve the contract regardless of the percentage of the increase.
Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Stoked Boardshop or entitled third parties.
Questions and complaints
- Any complaints or disputes must be reported within 14 calendar days of delivery. This can be done officially by e-mail to email@example.com. If the complaint is found to be justified, our liability is limited to the exchange of the goods. Any liability of the seller is limited to the amount actually paid for the order.
- Stoked Boardshop always deals with questions and complaints within the reasonable period of 7 calendar days.
- Only Belgian law is applicable to all offers and agreements, to the exclusion of the principles of conflicts of law in the area.
- All disputes related to or arising from offers from Stoked Boardshop, or agreements made with them, will be submitted to the competent judge in Halle-Vilvoorde, unless a mandatory legal provision expressly indicates another judge as competent.
Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances, and can therefore not be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Stoked Boardshop makes great efforts to ensure that the information provided is complete, correct, accurate and updated. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information made available. If the information provided contains errors or if certain information on or through the site is unavailable, Stoked Boardshop will make the greatest possible effort to correct this as soon as possible.
Stoked Boardshop can not be held responsible for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you find any errors in the information provided on the site, please contact the administrator of the site at
The content of the site (including links) may be adjusted, modified or supplemented at any time without notice. Stoked Boardshop cannot guarantee the smooth operation of the website and cannot be held responsible in any way for the poor operation or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, which may result from access to or use of the website.
Stoked Boardshop cannot be held liable under any circumstances by anyone, directly or indirectly, in any specific or other way, for damages resulting from the use of this site or any other, especially as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, any losses, work interruptions, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, to equipment, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages in no way implies any implicit approval of their content.
Stoked Boardshop expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and cannot be held liable under any circumstances for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.