Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the Vans Skate Sk8-Hi Nubuck Washed Blue/Black delivers even more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression. The redesigned Duracap™ reinforced underlays and completely redesigned upper, combined with a new two-piece foxing tape and a deeper serrated pattern on the toe cap, make the new Translucent Skate Sk8-Hi durable enough to withstand daily use during skateboarding. The new contoured heel cap and internal tongue straps keep your feet firmly in place for greater board control. Even Vans' gum rubber outsole is improved with the Sickstick™ rubber compound for more grip and board feel. The Popcush™ energy-return insole provides superior cushioning and impact protection and helps reduce leg fatigue during longer skate sessions. The reinforced inner heel provides increased support and stability.
- Longer life: The Duracap™ reinforced materials, deeper ridges on the toecap and higher sides provide a more traditional look with longer life and better protection.
- Fully redesigned upper: Reconstructed with a contoured heel cap and internal tongue straps for a snug fit and greater board control.
- Legendary grip: Our new, proprietary gum rubber SickStick™ compound is our most grippy rubber yet.
- Popcush cushioning: Our best cushioning and impact protection. The Popcush™ energy-return footbed protects your feet and reduces leg fatigue during longer skate sessions.
- Vans style code VN0A5FCCG0E
- Shop serial number: 1374