The Frontier glove from Dakine is an all-mountain glove that feels at home anywhere. With GORE-TEX®, High Loft Synthetic insulation, and a DWR treatment, intense powder runs and glacier descents on cold days are no longer a problem. The Dakine Frontier Glove extends far beyond the wrist to protect against injury and cold. At the end of the glove a drawstring provides extra protection and can be pulled on with one hand. A strap at the wrist ensures the perfect fit. The hand surfaces are made of Rubbertec, an absolutely water repellent material with the best grip.
- Dakine WARMTE-INDEX (from 1 to 5): 4.
- Details about the material used can be found here.
- DWR: the Durable Water Repellent treatment prevents penetration of moisture, keeping hands dry!
- GORE-TEX®: the Gore-Tex® membrane prevents water from penetrating the liner and wicks away sweat and moisture. Permanently waterproof, windproof and breathable. Ideal for cold conditions!
- High Loft Synthetic: is a synthetic insulation with an excellent balance of comfort and warmth. Even in warmth, the material ensures that ventilation is guaranteed. Rubbertec is a polyester substrate with a polymer-based high-grip coating. This makes the hand surface extra durable for a longer life.
- Extra long fit over the wrist
- Stable strap on the wrist
- Pull on elastic cord at the end
- Material: 83% polyester, 17% polyurethane
No reviews yet
Write a review
Share your honest opinion and recive 15 Stoked points.