The TSG Junior Basic-set Safety Pack Old School contains elbow, knee and wrist guards in 1 convenient package.
These 3 areas absorb some blows during the learning phase of skateboarding. Therefore it is recommended to protect these areas for young and starting skaters.
In this way you not only prevent injuries but you also gain confidence and you can progress more easily because you dare just that little bit more.
The elbow and knee pads feature an EVA foam cup & hard PE to provide protection from impact and abrasion.
- 1 Basic Set pack contains 2 knee pads, 2 elbow pads and 2 wrist pads.
- EVA Foam offers great shock absorbing properties so you are protected on impact.
- The hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in the event of a fall. They also give you maximum protection against impacts with sharp objects or falls from greater heights.
- The contoured and articulated design provides unlimited comfort and a superior fit.
- The custom horseshoe shape of the protectors nicely surrounds the knee and elbow. As a result, this skate protection fits perfectly around the protected joints.
- Pull-over design minimizes slippage and keeps the pad firmly in place during action.
Size chart Skateboarding protection Junior
|Junior set Knee
|Junior set Elbow||Lower Biceps
Size Chart Skateboarding Protection Youth & Adults
|Basic Set Knee
|Basic Set Elbow||Low Biceps||26-29cm||29-32cm||32-35cm|
|Basic Set Wrist||Palm||17cm - 19cm||19-21cm||21-23cm|
When choosing your skateboard protection, the size is very important.
Take the circumference of your thigh, lower bicep and palm to determine the size of your protection set.
No reviews yet
Write a review
Share your honest opinion and recive 15 Stoked points.