The O'Neill Kids Anvil Pants Black Out offer style and performance in one. Available in several great colors to easily pair with any snow jacket and feature 10K/10K waterproof/breathability.
- Shell material: 100% polyester (exclusive of coating)
- Material: Filling: 100% polyester
- Fit: Regular
- O'Neill Hyperdry
- Waterproofness/Breathability 10K/10K
- O'Neill Firewall 40gr
- Snow stopper: Prevents snow from coming in when you fall. This piece of fabric is attached to the hem inside the jacket and has snaps to close it off, preventing snow from getting in.
- Critically Taped Seams: Waterproof fabric is not enough for outdoor clothing; the seams need to be taped. A simple seam becomes a taped seam when waterproof tape is carefully placed over the seam.
- Articulation seams: Ergonomically curved seams that follow the contours of the body for optimal freedom of movement.
- Growth system: Undo the inner stitching on the sleeves and pant legs to make them longer: this allows the garment to grow with you for years to come.
- Adjustable hem: A drawstring in the hem of your jacket lets you adjust the opening of the hem.
- Reinforced pants: The hem of the snow pants is reinforced with abrasion-resistant material so that the pants last longer.
- Connection system: The connection system is located at the top of the pants. This system allows you to attach the pants' snow stopper to the jacket at the front, back and sides. Just put your belt through and off you go!
- Waist adjuster: Adjustable Velcro strap to adjust the fit and width.
No reviews yet
Write a review
Share your honest opinion and recive 15 Stoked points.