Patagonia Womens Better Sweater Fleece Jacket Oyster White
The Patagonia Womens Better Sweater Fleece Jacket Oyster White is a warm full-zip jacket made from soft, knitted polyester fleece.
- Material: 100% polyester fleece. 587gr
- Full zipper with stand up collar.
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility and comfort.
- Chest pocket with zipper on the left.
- Two handwarmer pockets with zipper.
- Extra durability due to molded micro polyester finish at cuffs and bottom hem.
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps prevent chafing from seams.
- Regular fit.
- Fair Trade Certified ™.
Patagonia is an American clothing company specialising in outdoor clothing (snowboarding, surfing, mountain biking, etc.). Founded in 1973 by Yvon Chouinard and based in Ventura, California. The logo is the outline of Mount Fitz Roy on the border between Chile and Argentina. Simplicity, practicality and sustainability are their core values. All with an eye for nature. We, at Stoked, are already big fans!
No reviews yet