Rib Bones 14.5" green
- Free delivery from €50 - Free returns
- Customers rate us 9,7/10
- Order before 4pm, same day shipping
Powell Peralta Rib Bones 14.5" green
The Powell Peralta Rib Bones 14.5" green were developed by the iconic skate brand Powell Peralta. They protect the bottom of your board from scratches. They let you skate longer and easier over obstacles like rails, poolcopings and ledges. Boardslide for days, you might say. Thanks to these extra polyurethane sticks your skateboard is also easier to hold, you can grab them for big air tricks & handplants. On top of that, they also increase the life span of your board because they give extra resistance on impact. So if you like the oldskool skate vibe, give a set of Powell Rib Bones skate rails a try. You can easily mount them yourself with 8 screws.
- 14.5" long rails made of hard plastic.
- One set includes 2 pre-drilled rails & 8 screws to attach.
- Original Rib bones shape but thicker and stronger.
- Protects your skateboard against scratches and rail impact.
- Boardslide longer and smoother thanks to extra smooth rails.
- Increases the life of your board by extra rigidity.
- Old skool skateboard style points.
- Available in different colors.
Installing your Rib Bones Skate Rails:
- Grab a Phillips head screwdriver and open your pack of Rib bones.
- Place your skateboard on a stable surface with the trucks pointing upwards.
- Place the rails between your trucks, in the longitudinal axis of your board in the middle and make sure that your wheel can't touch the rails in case of wheelbite.
- In the width axis stay 1,5 to 2 cm from the outside of your board and place the rails in line with the inside of your wheels.
- Screw the rails with the 8 pan head screws on your skateboard.
- Make sure there is no space between the rail and your skateboard and tighten if necessary.
- Extra tip: don't use an electric screwdriver, do it by hand to be precise and careful, this is your skateboard after all ;)
No reviews yet