Optimal protection against snow and cold are offered by the Dakine Nova Mitt. The mitt has an extra soft tricot lining. A strap at the wrist of the Dakine Nova snowboard mitt ensures a perfect fit. The extra long hem provides extra protection against snow and cold with a drawstring that can be operated with one hand. The Dakine Nova Mitt is made with the finest textile technology: DK DRY, High Loft Synthetic insulation and water-repellent leather. The upper material of the Dakine Nova Glove is also equipped with a water repellent coating. With Dakine heat index 4 out of 5, the mitt is optimally suited for cold winter days on the slopes.
- Polyurethane sections prevent moisture penetration, provide the best comfort and keep hands dry.
- DWR: Durable Water Repellent treatment prevents penetration of moisture and ensures dry hands!
- High Loft Synthetic: is a synthetic insulation, which provides an excellent balance of warmth and comfort. Even when warm, the material ensures that ventilation is guaranteed.
- Dakine WARMTH INDEX (from 1 to 5): 4
- Weight: 0.200 kg
- Ergonomic pre-shaped finger position
- Full leather hand surface
- Extra long fit over the wrist
- Stable strap on the wrist
- Adjustable drawstring on the cuff
- Material: 78% polyester, 22% goat leather
No reviews yet
Write a review
Share your honest opinion and recive 15 Stoked points.