volcom L Ins Gore-Tex Jacket Teak
The Volcom L Ins Gore-Tex Jacket Teak keeps you toasty with its 2-layer Gore-Tex membrane. Thanks to fully taped seams, there's no chance of getting wet and the low-loft insulation provides plenty of warmth. This gives reliable protection against the cold, even if you don't want to wear a fleece underneath. Volcom's breathable V-Science lining eliminates the chance of moisture sticking to the inside. Plus, you can let in some fresh air through the underarm vents to help you cool down. The jacket has a relaxed but not oversized fit, so it gives you maximum freedom of movement, and the patented ZipTech® jacket-to-pants connection means you can attach it to almost any Volcom pant as well. But apart from its many features, this jacket is a must have for any snowboarder who appreciates the use of eco-friendly materials. We're happy to see that eco-friendly is becoming more and more important, and at Volcom, sustainability is also firmly rooted in their corporate philosophy. A further step towards minimising the carbon footprint is evident in this model with GORE-TEX® finish, which meets the bluesign® standard.
- Gore-Tex guaranteed to keep you dry, in any condition.
- Gote-Tex 2-layer with PFCec-free DWR.
- 80/60 gm Low Loft insulation.
- Fully taped seams.
- Zip Tech Jacket to Pant interface: you can attach this jacket to almost any Volcom pant.
- Hidden Hood with drawcord, the edge of the hood is also adjustable.
- Goggle clips.
- Super Suede chin guard.
- Padded zippered vents.
- Adjustable powder skirt with stretch.
- V-science 2-way cuff system.
- Brushed tricot lined handwarmer pockets.
- Hem strap with access to pocket.
- Pocket for glasses.
- Sound pocket, pocket for your phone/music player with headphone access port.
- Special zip for ticket ring and whistle.
- The jacket has 2 side pockets and 1 chest pocket.
- Fit: Standard fit. Relaxed, but not oversized, with a straight hem.
- Warmth: 8/11
- Dryness: 11/11
No reviews yet