Dakine Titan Glove Black
The Titan Glove Black from Dakine is a high-end glove with many technical features. He is ergonomically designed and has a high wearing comfort. The inner lining is made of extra soft tricot. In the Titan glove are GoreTex ® membranes that protect against penetrating moisture but also breathable. The Dakine Titan Glove can be made a little narrower with a Velcro fastener. The inner glove is made of elastic material and thus adapts to the shape of the hand. In warmer conditions the glove can also be used as a pipe glove. A highlight is the upper material on the thumb outer side: They have a scratch and wipe side for cleaning the goggles. On the back of the hand is a small waterproof RS pocket for e.g. ski pass or heat packs.
- Ergonomically pre-shaped fingers.
- A Gore Tex Waterproof insert. Always the best in its class, with the highest combined levels of waterproofness, breathability, durability and softness available
- High quality synthetic insulation (110/230g).
- Rubbertec on the palm. Rubbertec is a polyester substrate, coated with a polymer-based high-grip coating. This makes the hand surfaces extra wear-resistant for longer life.
- A nylon/polyester combo shell with DWR coating, permanently water repellent. The Durable Water Repellent treatment prevents penetration of moisture and ensures dryness!
- An external waterproof pocket on the back of the hand.
- Suitable for touchscreens. Operate your smartphone with these gloves.
- Heat index 5. Maximum warmth and insulation. (from 1 to 5)
- Material: 73% polyester, 27% polyurethane
No reviews yet