- Free delivery from €50 - Free returns
- Customers rate us 9,7/10
- Order before 4pm, same day shipping
The Bones Ceramics bearings are of superior quality because the steel, grade balls and top finish are better.
The result is a bearing that is even quieter, smoother and longer lasting than Swiss bones. Bones was founded in 1977 as a division of Powell Peralta but has grown into its own brand that has made it a point of honor to manufacture the best possible wheels and skate accessories.
- The top choice of the pros.
- Made to skate, therefore skate rated.
- 100% purity silicon nitride ceramic balls
- Removable frictionless rubber shields.
- Very fast, very durable and easy to maintain.
- Lubricated with Bones Speed Cream.
No reviews yet