Dusters Channel Dragonfly Camo/Teal 38" Longboard
- Save 210 points with this purchase
- Free delivery from €50 - Free returns
- Customers rate us 9,7/10
- Order before 4pm, same day shipping
The Dusters Channel Dragonfly Camo/Teal 38" Longboard is a great choice for the rider who wants a smooth cruising board that cuts down steep slopes and bombs a few hills too. It's not a downhill board, but the soft grip wheels combined with the low center of gravity created by the drop through design gives a responsive feel that can handle light hills without a problem. Beginners love this board for its forgiving feel and ability to ride almost anywhere. Whether it's your first time on a longboard or your 829th, the ear to ear grin you have across your face as you push the Wake Element down the boardwalk is invaluable.
- 180mm Reverse Kingpin Slant Trucks / 7"
- 1/4" riser pads
- Abec 7 bearings
- White Duster 71mm wheels - 78a hardness